DENY Amy Smith
Amy Smith Urban Holiday Tapestry
Art Title: urban holiday
It’s the room accessory with so many uses it will have your head spinning! Dress up your wall, bed, chair or use it on the go for a picnic, day at the beach or on the lawn at that show you’ve been dying to see. However you use it, you’ll be the talk of the town when you pair it with art from the DENY Art Gallery!
- 100% lightweight cream polyester with printed top and finished edges
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach or iron.
- Custom made for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
Small: 50" x 60"
Medium: 60" x 80"
(Please note there is a 1"-2" tolerance on all printed textile products)
Amy is a self-taught artist hailing from the East Coast who has been transported to Los Angeles. She works primarily with travel photos, enabling Amy to share her experience and story through art. The outcome is something illuminating and fantastical from a basic casual photograph. Amy continues to develop her abstract expressionist style with a creative and interesting dynamic mixing graphic design, mixed media, and traditional art. Her goal is to breathe new life into the art world and create pieces that offer an experience as well as beauty.