DENY Andi Bird
Andi Bird Retro Starlight Turquoise BlingBox Petite
Art Title: retro starlight turquoise
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox Petite is a smaller version of our signature BlingBox with lots of unique features. This version measures approximately 15” x 15” x 3” and has an exterior matte cover showcasing the artwork of your choice with a coordinating matte color on the interior. Additionally, the BlingBox Petite includes interior built-in clear, acrylic hooks that hold over 120 pieces of jewelry! Doubling as both art and an organized hanging jewelry box, it’s bound to be the most functional (and most talked about) piece of wall art in your home!
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed matte cover and square corners
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo frame mixed with a coordinating color printed on a matte finish (color is pre-selected).
- Hangers: Built-in clear, acrylic hook system to organize over 120 pieces of jewelry. Also includes bottom ledge to contain loose jewelry.
- Mounting: Use two screws (included) to hang on the wall
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
15" x 15" x 3"
Andi grew up in an artistic family. Her father was an art director at a prominent advertising agency in Chicago and is now a well-known sculptor. Her mother was a fashion illustrator for the Chicago Daily News. With the support and encouragement of her parents, Andi started drawing at the age of four. Art became a positive addiction for this only child and it continued in grade and high school where she would draw and paint while listening to deafeningly loud rock music. After graduating from Carnegie Mellon University, with a fine arts degree, Andi felt a need to add graphic design, typography and textile designs to her portfolio and spent a multitude of hours working and perfecting those skills. Over the years she has worked as a graphic and textile designer in Sausalito, California and considers herself to be incredibly fortunate to have the opportunity to spend her days doing the work she loves.