DENY Andi Bird
Andi Bird Retro Starlight White BlingBox
Art Title: retro starlight white
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox is just about the most innovative jewelry storage solution ever! Measuring 22” x 22” x 3” with rounded corners, the BlingBox looks like a piece of art from the exterior, but functions as a jewelry box on the interior. It holds over 300 pieces in all shapes and sizes while allowing you to actually see the jewelry that you own…now there’s a concept! It’s functional art that’s sleek, streamlined and is bound to make your heart skip a beat.
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed customizable and interchangeable glossy steel front cover
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame mixed with DENY’s signature pattern printed on aluminum backing on right side and full 22" x 22" interior mirror on left side.
- Hangers: Custom acrylic hooks that connect to durable bamboo sliders and hold over 300 pieces of jewelry (assortment of hooks and sliders come with each purchase). Also includes scalloped ledge compartments for loose jewelry and bangle bracelets.
- Mounting: Easy mounting set-up including Z-Bar and screws – no power tools necessary!
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
22" x 22" x 3"
Andi grew up in an artistic family. Her father was an art director at a prominent advertising agency in Chicago and is now a well-known sculptor. Her mother was a fashion illustrator for the Chicago Daily News. With the support and encouragement of her parents, Andi started drawing at the age of four. Art became a positive addiction for this only child and it continued in grade and high school where she would draw and paint while listening to deafeningly loud rock music. After graduating from Carnegie Mellon University, with a fine arts degree, Andi felt a need to add graphic design, typography and textile designs to her portfolio and spent a multitude of hours working and perfecting those skills. Over the years she has worked as a graphic and textile designer in Sausalito, California and considers herself to be incredibly fortunate to have the opportunity to spend her days doing the work she loves.