DENY Caroline Okun
Caroline Okun Recumbent BlingBox
Art Title: recumbent
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox is just about the most innovative jewelry storage solution ever! Measuring 22” x 22” x 3” with rounded corners, the BlingBox looks like a piece of art from the exterior, but functions as a jewelry box on the interior. It holds over 300 pieces in all shapes and sizes while allowing you to actually see the jewelry that you own…now there’s a concept! It’s functional art that’s sleek, streamlined and is bound to make your heart skip a beat.
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed customizable and interchangeable glossy steel front cover
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame mixed with DENY’s signature pattern printed on aluminum backing on right side and full 22" x 22" interior mirror on left side.
- Hangers: Custom acrylic hooks that connect to durable bamboo sliders and hold over 300 pieces of jewelry (assortment of hooks and sliders come with each purchase). Also includes scalloped ledge compartments for loose jewelry and bangle bracelets.
- Mounting: Easy mounting set-up including Z-Bar and screws – no power tools necessary!
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
22" x 22" x 3"
Caroline Okun spent her formative years in New York, where at 13 years old she would jump on a train and spend the day in art museums, stores and taking in the splendor of the city. After college she lived in Sweden for several years, where she developed an appreciation for simple bold patterns and solidified her love of the Arts & Crafts Movement. Educated in both Psychology and Art, she continues to be fascinated at the ways that color and design impact our everyday lives. She works formally as a graphic designer for Spoonflower and in a freelance capacity for her firm, Brains Are Pretty. In her spare time she is an avid chef, an amateur kickboxer and like a kid in a candy shop with her new sewing machine. She is very excited to be part of the DENY Designs family so she can share her fun, quirky and bold images with the world.