DENY Caroline Okun
Caroline Okun Recumbent BlingBox Petite
Art Title: recumbent
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox Petite is a smaller version of our signature BlingBox with lots of unique features. This version measures approximately 15” x 15” x 3” and has an exterior matte cover showcasing the artwork of your choice with a coordinating matte color on the interior. Additionally, the BlingBox Petite includes interior built-in clear, acrylic hooks that hold over 120 pieces of jewelry! Doubling as both art and an organized hanging jewelry box, it’s bound to be the most functional (and most talked about) piece of wall art in your home!
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed matte cover and square corners
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo frame mixed with a coordinating color printed on a matte finish (color is pre-selected).
- Hangers: Built-in clear, acrylic hook system to organize over 120 pieces of jewelry. Also includes bottom ledge to contain loose jewelry.
- Mounting: Use two screws (included) to hang on the wall
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
15" x 15" x 3"
Caroline Okun spent her formative years in New York, where at 13 years old she would jump on a train and spend the day in art museums, stores and taking in the splendor of the city. After college she lived in Sweden for several years, where she developed an appreciation for simple bold patterns and solidified her love of the Arts & Crafts Movement. Educated in both Psychology and Art, she continues to be fascinated at the ways that color and design impact our everyday lives. She works formally as a graphic designer for Spoonflower and in a freelance capacity for her firm, Brains Are Pretty. In her spare time she is an avid chef, an amateur kickboxer and like a kid in a candy shop with her new sewing machine. She is very excited to be part of the DENY Designs family so she can share her fun, quirky and bold images with the world.