DENY Catherine McDonald
Catherine McDonald Sky Glitter BlingBox
Art Title: sky glitter
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox is just about the most innovative jewelry storage solution ever! Measuring 22” x 22” x 3” with rounded corners, the BlingBox looks like a piece of art from the exterior, but functions as a jewelry box on the interior. It holds over 300 pieces in all shapes and sizes while allowing you to actually see the jewelry that you own…now there’s a concept! It’s functional art that’s sleek, streamlined and is bound to make your heart skip a beat.
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed customizable and interchangeable glossy steel front cover
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame mixed with DENY’s signature pattern printed on aluminum backing on right side and full 22" x 22" interior mirror on left side.
- Hangers: Custom acrylic hooks that connect to durable bamboo sliders and hold over 300 pieces of jewelry (assortment of hooks and sliders come with each purchase). Also includes scalloped ledge compartments for loose jewelry and bangle bracelets.
- Mounting: Easy mounting set-up including Z-Bar and screws – no power tools necessary!
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
22" x 22" x 3"
Catherine has held a fascination for photography since childhood. The love affair began at the age of 7, with a hot pink point & shoot painstakingly earned via a school fundraiser, and a roll of 400 speed film. In 2006, she began her studies & in 2008 launched her career in photography as a Child & Family Portrait Photographer. As her focus shifted to Fine Art & Decorative Photography, her pieces have found a home in several popular retailers around the globe. Catherine’s keen eye for detail in everyday surroundings has blossomed into her passion. Her images capture light and movement, transforming ordinary focal points into works of art. Though a Southerner at heart, Catherine’s inclination to travel has provided opportunity to diversify her collection. Whether flora, fauna, or a unique object or scene, Catherine’s subtle yet distinctly whimsical style enhances each image. Catherine is a Photographer currently residing in the Seoul, South Korea. She shares her life with her husband, 2 children and 2 Yorkshire Terriers.