DENY Catherine McDonald
Catherine McDonald Sky Glitter BlingBox Petite
Art Title: sky glitter
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox Petite is a smaller version of our signature BlingBox with lots of unique features. This version measures approximately 15” x 15” x 3” and has an exterior matte cover showcasing the artwork of your choice with a coordinating matte color on the interior. Additionally, the BlingBox Petite includes interior built-in clear, acrylic hooks that hold over 120 pieces of jewelry! Doubling as both art and an organized hanging jewelry box, it’s bound to be the most functional (and most talked about) piece of wall art in your home!
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed matte cover and square corners
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo frame mixed with a coordinating color printed on a matte finish (color is pre-selected).
- Hangers: Built-in clear, acrylic hook system to organize over 120 pieces of jewelry. Also includes bottom ledge to contain loose jewelry.
- Mounting: Use two screws (included) to hang on the wall
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
15" x 15" x 3"
Catherine has held a fascination for photography since childhood. The love affair began at the age of 7, with a hot pink point & shoot painstakingly earned via a school fundraiser, and a roll of 400 speed film. In 2006, she began her studies & in 2008 launched her career in photography as a Child & Family Portrait Photographer. As her focus shifted to Fine Art & Decorative Photography, her pieces have found a home in several popular retailers around the globe. Catherine’s keen eye for detail in everyday surroundings has blossomed into her passion. Her images capture light and movement, transforming ordinary focal points into works of art. Though a Southerner at heart, Catherine’s inclination to travel has provided opportunity to diversify her collection. Whether flora, fauna, or a unique object or scene, Catherine’s subtle yet distinctly whimsical style enhances each image. Catherine is a Photographer currently residing in the Seoul, South Korea. She shares her life with her husband, 2 children and 2 Yorkshire Terriers.