DENY Cori Dantini
Cori Dantini Merry Merry BlingBox Petite
Art Title: merry merry
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox Petite is a smaller version of our signature BlingBox with lots of unique features. This version measures approximately 15” x 15” x 3” and has an exterior matte cover showcasing the artwork of your choice with a coordinating matte color on the interior. Additionally, the BlingBox Petite includes interior built-in clear, acrylic hooks that hold over 120 pieces of jewelry! Doubling as both art and an organized hanging jewelry box, it’s bound to be the most functional (and most talked about) piece of wall art in your home!
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed matte cover and square corners
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo frame mixed with a coordinating color printed on a matte finish (color is pre-selected).
- Hangers: Built-in clear, acrylic hook system to organize over 120 pieces of jewelry. Also includes bottom ledge to contain loose jewelry.
- Mounting: Use two screws (included) to hang on the wall
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
15" x 15" x 3"
Cori Dantini would love to dress like her paper ladies and explore the world in their skirts and buns and neat little boots, but she is far too practical for that. In fact, she spends much of her time in her studio in eastern Washington, covered in a mosaic of ink stains and glue dabs, bits of wordy paper clinging to her slippers. After earning a BFA in painting from Washington State University and spending a couple decades fiddling with brushes, oils, pencils, markers, and most recently, the mouse attached to her computer, she has discovered an organic process involving layers and language. It is this mysterious, reciprocal quality of art that intrigues her and makes her think of her works as visual poems.