DENY Deb Haugen
Deb Haugen Close Your Eyes BlingBox
Art Title: close your eyes
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox is just about the most innovative jewelry storage solution ever! Measuring 22” x 22” x 3” with rounded corners, the BlingBox looks like a piece of art from the exterior, but functions as a jewelry box on the interior. It holds over 300 pieces in all shapes and sizes while allowing you to actually see the jewelry that you own…now there’s a concept! It’s functional art that’s sleek, streamlined and is bound to make your heart skip a beat.
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed customizable and interchangeable glossy steel front cover
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame mixed with DENY’s signature pattern printed on aluminum backing on right side and full 22" x 22" interior mirror on left side.
- Hangers: Custom acrylic hooks that connect to durable bamboo sliders and hold over 300 pieces of jewelry (assortment of hooks and sliders come with each purchase). Also includes scalloped ledge compartments for loose jewelry and bangle bracelets.
- Mounting: Easy mounting set-up including Z-Bar and screws – no power tools necessary!
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
22" x 22" x 3"
Aloha! My name is Deb Haugen. I'm an artist. I supply ART to TV and Film productions, such as House MD, CSI-Miami, NCIS, The Muppet Movie, The Green Hornet, Parenthood, Whitney, AT&T,Sony,Two Broke Girls, Microsoft,etc...but really, I am known as "the organic artist" because of the feel of my organic abstract work which can be seen in Crate and Barrel stores worldwide. The other side of me, the beach girl, married a surfer, we live half the year in Hawaii, half in Malibu, and care about the environment and sustainable living. I LOVE Hawaii, it's people, culture, and the land. I'm inspired by the lush colors, and landscape of the islands.....Art is everything to me, well...that and homemade ice cream.