DENY Ingrid Padilla
Ingrid Padilla Holiday In Red BlingBox
Art Title: holiday in red
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox is just about the most innovative jewelry storage solution ever! Measuring 22” x 22” x 3” with rounded corners, the BlingBox looks like a piece of art from the exterior, but functions as a jewelry box on the interior. It holds over 300 pieces in all shapes and sizes while allowing you to actually see the jewelry that you own…now there’s a concept! It’s functional art that’s sleek, streamlined and is bound to make your heart skip a beat.
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed customizable and interchangeable glossy steel front cover
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame mixed with DENY’s signature pattern printed on aluminum backing on right side and full 22" x 22" interior mirror on left side.
- Hangers: Custom acrylic hooks that connect to durable bamboo sliders and hold over 300 pieces of jewelry (assortment of hooks and sliders come with each purchase). Also includes scalloped ledge compartments for loose jewelry and bangle bracelets.
- Mounting: Easy mounting set-up including Z-Bar and screws – no power tools necessary!
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
22" x 22" x 3"
Ingrid Padilla is a Southern California-based artist. Being a part of a family of artists and teachers, she couldn't help being creatively influenced at an early age. For the past several years, Ingrid has been exploring a mix of abstract art, illustration, and digitally enhanced artwork combinations. She often combines her paint and ink illustrations with digitized layers to create many unusual effects. The unexpected is what she hopes to achieve in her art always... Her artwork can be found on many products now including Prints, Home Decor, Cards, Phone Cases, Skins, and Book Cover. www.ingridpadilla.com © 2014 Ingrid Padilla