DENY Ingrid Padilla
Ingrid Padilla Snowflake Tapestry
Art Title: snowflake
It’s the room accessory with so many uses it will have your head spinning! Dress up your wall, bed, chair or use it on the go for a picnic, day at the beach or on the lawn at that show you’ve been dying to see. However you use it, you’ll be the talk of the town when you pair it with art from the DENY Art Gallery!
- 100% lightweight cream polyester with printed top and finished edges
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach or iron.
- Custom made for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
Small: 50" x 60"
Medium: 60" x 80"
(Please note there is a 1"-2" tolerance on all printed textile products)
Ingrid Padilla is a Southern California-based artist. Being a part of a family of artists and teachers, she couldn't help being creatively influenced at an early age. For the past several years, Ingrid has been exploring a mix of abstract art, illustration, and digitally enhanced artwork combinations. She often combines her paint and ink illustrations with digitized layers to create many unusual effects. The unexpected is what she hopes to achieve in her art always... Her artwork can be found on many products now including Prints, Home Decor, Cards, Phone Cases, Skins, and Book Cover. www.ingridpadilla.com © 2014 Ingrid Padilla