DENY Jacqueline Maldonado
Jacqueline Maldonado Cottage Peonies Pink BlingBox
Art Title: cottage peonies pink
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox is just about the most innovative jewelry storage solution ever! Measuring 22” x 22” x 3” with rounded corners, the BlingBox looks like a piece of art from the exterior, but functions as a jewelry box on the interior. It holds over 300 pieces in all shapes and sizes while allowing you to actually see the jewelry that you own…now there’s a concept! It’s functional art that’s sleek, streamlined and is bound to make your heart skip a beat.
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed customizable and interchangeable glossy steel front cover
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame mixed with DENY’s signature pattern printed on aluminum backing on right side and full 22" x 22" interior mirror on left side.
- Hangers: Custom acrylic hooks that connect to durable bamboo sliders and hold over 300 pieces of jewelry (assortment of hooks and sliders come with each purchase). Also includes scalloped ledge compartments for loose jewelry and bangle bracelets.
- Mounting: Easy mounting set-up including Z-Bar and screws – no power tools necessary!
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
22" x 22" x 3"
Jacqueline Maldonado is a New York native, currently residing in Long Island. She spent most of her adult career in various facets of the fashion industry, all the while nurturing her artistic talent through higher education in visual art and developing a discipline in her artistic practice. Recently, Jacqueline took a leap of faith to pursue her art as a full-time endeavor. She works in a variety of media and explores many styles and modes of artistic expression; including but not limited to: watercolor, oil pastel, photography, digital imaging, graphic design, textile and surface design. Often, she combines several of these media, inventing unique and modern forms of art.