DENY Jacqueline Maldonado
Jacqueline Maldonado Local Color 2 Pet Bandana
Art Title: local color 2
What a little trendsetter your pet is going to be with the DENY Pet Bandana! Made from 100% spun polyester in a triangular cut, your pet can now accessorize to suit his/her interesting personality.
- 100% lightweight spun polyester
- Recommended for animals up to 50 pounds
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Line dry. Do not bleach or iron.
- Custom made for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5 – 10 business days
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
Triangular cut measuring 28” x 20” x 20”
Jacqueline Maldonado is a New York native, currently residing in Long Island. She spent most of her adult career in various facets of the fashion industry, all the while nurturing her artistic talent through higher education in visual art and developing a discipline in her artistic practice. Recently, Jacqueline took a leap of faith to pursue her art as a full-time endeavor. She works in a variety of media and explores many styles and modes of artistic expression; including but not limited to: watercolor, oil pastel, photography, digital imaging, graphic design, textile and surface design. Often, she combines several of these media, inventing unique and modern forms of art.