DENY Loni Harris
Loni Harris Dreaming In Pink BlingBox Petite
Art Title: dreaming in pink
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox Petite is a smaller version of our signature BlingBox with lots of unique features. This version measures approximately 15” x 15” x 3” and has an exterior matte cover showcasing the artwork of your choice with a coordinating matte color on the interior. Additionally, the BlingBox Petite includes interior built-in clear, acrylic hooks that hold over 120 pieces of jewelry! Doubling as both art and an organized hanging jewelry box, it’s bound to be the most functional (and most talked about) piece of wall art in your home!
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed matte cover and square corners
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo frame mixed with a coordinating color printed on a matte finish (color is pre-selected).
- Hangers: Built-in clear, acrylic hook system to organize over 120 pieces of jewelry. Also includes bottom ledge to contain loose jewelry.
- Mounting: Use two screws (included) to hang on the wall
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
15" x 15" x 3"
Loni has always had a passion for art and design. When she was younger she remembers going to visit her aunt and being mesmerized by the use of Photoshop (the ancient version)! Flash-forward 15 years: Loni graduated from Utah State University with a BFA in graphic design and worked for a while in a marketing office. She has since gone out on her own to pursue her real passion: surface design. Loni's work has a fun, quirky hand drawn, slightly textured approach. Loni works from home in sunny Arizona where she lives with her husband and daughter.