DENY Madart Inc.
Madart Inc. Elegante 3 BlingBox Petite
Art Title: elegante 3
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox Petite is a smaller version of our signature BlingBox with lots of unique features. This version measures approximately 15” x 15” x 3” and has an exterior matte cover showcasing the artwork of your choice with a coordinating matte color on the interior. Additionally, the BlingBox Petite includes interior built-in clear, acrylic hooks that hold over 120 pieces of jewelry! Doubling as both art and an organized hanging jewelry box, it’s bound to be the most functional (and most talked about) piece of wall art in your home!
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed matte cover and square corners
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo frame mixed with a coordinating color printed on a matte finish (color is pre-selected).
- Hangers: Built-in clear, acrylic hook system to organize over 120 pieces of jewelry. Also includes bottom ledge to contain loose jewelry.
- Mounting: Use two screws (included) to hang on the wall
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
15" x 15" x 3"
Megan is a self-taught contemporary artist, living out her dream of being able to create beautiful art as a profession. As long as Megan can remember, she has been drawn to art and has always had a pencil or brush in hand. She’s got endless ideas spinning through her mind and produces hundreds of paintings in a single year. The more Megan paints, the more prolific she becomes. Living in one of the most remote places on the planet, the Bush of Alaska, as well as tropical paradises in Hawaii and Florida, has inspired Megan in many different aspects of her art. She strives to have an element of surprise in each piece, and at the same time, affect each person on a personal level with elements that they can relate to from their own life-experiences.