DENY Madart Inc.
Madart Inc. Winter Cheer 2 BlingBox
Art Title: winter cheer 2
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox is just about the most innovative jewelry storage solution ever! Measuring 22” x 22” x 3” with rounded corners, the BlingBox looks like a piece of art from the exterior, but functions as a jewelry box on the interior. It holds over 300 pieces in all shapes and sizes while allowing you to actually see the jewelry that you own…now there’s a concept! It’s functional art that’s sleek, streamlined and is bound to make your heart skip a beat.
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed customizable and interchangeable glossy steel front cover
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame mixed with DENY’s signature pattern printed on aluminum backing on right side and full 22" x 22" interior mirror on left side.
- Hangers: Custom acrylic hooks that connect to durable bamboo sliders and hold over 300 pieces of jewelry (assortment of hooks and sliders come with each purchase). Also includes scalloped ledge compartments for loose jewelry and bangle bracelets.
- Mounting: Easy mounting set-up including Z-Bar and screws – no power tools necessary!
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
22" x 22" x 3"
Megan is a self-taught contemporary artist, living out her dream of being able to create beautiful art as a profession. As long as Megan can remember, she has been drawn to art and has always had a pencil or brush in hand. She’s got endless ideas spinning through her mind and produces hundreds of paintings in a single year. The more Megan paints, the more prolific she becomes. Living in one of the most remote places on the planet, the Bush of Alaska, as well as tropical paradises in Hawaii and Florida, has inspired Megan in many different aspects of her art. She strives to have an element of surprise in each piece, and at the same time, affect each person on a personal level with elements that they can relate to from their own life-experiences.