DENY Maybe Sparrow Photography
Maybe Sparrow Photography Balloons In Space BlingBox
Art Title: balloons in space
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox is just about the most innovative jewelry storage solution ever! Measuring 22” x 22” x 3” with rounded corners, the BlingBox looks like a piece of art from the exterior, but functions as a jewelry box on the interior. It holds over 300 pieces in all shapes and sizes while allowing you to actually see the jewelry that you own…now there’s a concept! It’s functional art that’s sleek, streamlined and is bound to make your heart skip a beat.
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed customizable and interchangeable glossy steel front cover
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame mixed with DENY’s signature pattern printed on aluminum backing on right side and full 22" x 22" interior mirror on left side.
- Hangers: Custom acrylic hooks that connect to durable bamboo sliders and hold over 300 pieces of jewelry (assortment of hooks and sliders come with each purchase). Also includes scalloped ledge compartments for loose jewelry and bangle bracelets.
- Mounting: Easy mounting set-up including Z-Bar and screws – no power tools necessary!
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
22" x 22" x 3"
Maybe Sparrow Photography and Design originated in 2011, when owner Ashley Davis rekindled her love affair with her camera. She loves making pretty things to share with others, especially her whimsical, vintage style photography and her custom design work The dreamy vintage quality of Ashley Davis’s photographs is undeniable. Soft muted colors, familiar cityscapes and whimsical imagery are the elements Ashley uses to compose her Maybe Sparrow images. She transfers her unique photographs onto iPhone cases, pillows and art prints for all of us to use and admire.