DENY Pimlada Phuapradit
Pimlada Phuapradit Sienna Lace BlingBox Petite
Art Title: sienna lace
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox Petite is a smaller version of our signature BlingBox with lots of unique features. This version measures approximately 15” x 15” x 3” and has an exterior matte cover showcasing the artwork of your choice with a coordinating matte color on the interior. Additionally, the BlingBox Petite includes interior built-in clear, acrylic hooks that hold over 120 pieces of jewelry! Doubling as both art and an organized hanging jewelry box, it’s bound to be the most functional (and most talked about) piece of wall art in your home!
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed matte cover and square corners
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo frame mixed with a coordinating color printed on a matte finish (color is pre-selected).
- Hangers: Built-in clear, acrylic hook system to organize over 120 pieces of jewelry. Also includes bottom ledge to contain loose jewelry.
- Mounting: Use two screws (included) to hang on the wall
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
15" x 15" x 3"
Pimlada Phuapradit is an artist and designer at Pim-Pimlada Studio, based in Bangkok, Thailand. She earned BA in Textile design from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, (RMIT), Australia and worked as a knitwear and surface pattern designer in Bangkok. Her love for drawing led her to pursue further training in figurative and narrative arts. In 2011, she received MFA (Illustration as Visual Essay) from the School of Visual Arts (SVA),New York. Today, Pim continues to work in the field of surface pattern design while consistently incorporate illustrative elements into her pattern designs. She loves drawing colorful tiny details and designing characters, inspired by her pet dogs and rabbit.