DENY Rachael Taylor
Rachael Taylor Mystic Mistletoe BlingBox Petite
Art Title: mystic mistletoe
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox Petite is a smaller version of our signature BlingBox with lots of unique features. This version measures approximately 15” x 15” x 3” and has an exterior matte cover showcasing the artwork of your choice with a coordinating matte color on the interior. Additionally, the BlingBox Petite includes interior built-in clear, acrylic hooks that hold over 120 pieces of jewelry! Doubling as both art and an organized hanging jewelry box, it’s bound to be the most functional (and most talked about) piece of wall art in your home!
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed matte cover and square corners
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo frame mixed with a coordinating color printed on a matte finish (color is pre-selected).
- Hangers: Built-in clear, acrylic hook system to organize over 120 pieces of jewelry. Also includes bottom ledge to contain loose jewelry.
- Mounting: Use two screws (included) to hang on the wall
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
15" x 15" x 3"
Rachael Taylor is an internationally acclaimed surface pattern designer and textile artist, who has a large number of prestigious clients around the globe along with a number of successful licensed collections sold worldwide. She runs and manufactures her own successful product label in the UK, which includes stationery, home-wares and fashion. Rachael creates colorful, quirky patterns with a zest for life. Her work is spontaneous and unique, as Rachael loves to draw with both hands and sometimes even with her eyes closed. Rachael takes inspiration from everything around her. Her designs have been published in seven design books over the past two years and are regularly featured in the press.