DENY Rachael Taylor
Rachael Taylor Snowflake Stems BlingBox
Art Title: snowflake stems
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox is just about the most innovative jewelry storage solution ever! Measuring 22” x 22” x 3” with rounded corners, the BlingBox looks like a piece of art from the exterior, but functions as a jewelry box on the interior. It holds over 300 pieces in all shapes and sizes while allowing you to actually see the jewelry that you own…now there’s a concept! It’s functional art that’s sleek, streamlined and is bound to make your heart skip a beat.
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed customizable and interchangeable glossy steel front cover
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame mixed with DENY’s signature pattern printed on aluminum backing on right side and full 22" x 22" interior mirror on left side.
- Hangers: Custom acrylic hooks that connect to durable bamboo sliders and hold over 300 pieces of jewelry (assortment of hooks and sliders come with each purchase). Also includes scalloped ledge compartments for loose jewelry and bangle bracelets.
- Mounting: Easy mounting set-up including Z-Bar and screws – no power tools necessary!
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
22" x 22" x 3"
Rachael Taylor is an internationally acclaimed surface pattern designer and textile artist, who has a large number of prestigious clients around the globe along with a number of successful licensed collections sold worldwide. She runs and manufactures her own successful product label in the UK, which includes stationery, home-wares and fashion. Rachael creates colorful, quirky patterns with a zest for life. Her work is spontaneous and unique, as Rachael loves to draw with both hands and sometimes even with her eyes closed. Rachael takes inspiration from everything around her. Her designs have been published in seven design books over the past two years and are regularly featured in the press.