DENY Rachelle Roberts
Rachelle Roberts Charming Cats And Dogs BlingBox
Art Title: charming cats and dogs
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox is just about the most innovative jewelry storage solution ever! Measuring 22” x 22” x 3” with rounded corners, the BlingBox looks like a piece of art from the exterior, but functions as a jewelry box on the interior. It holds over 300 pieces in all shapes and sizes while allowing you to actually see the jewelry that you own…now there’s a concept! It’s functional art that’s sleek, streamlined and is bound to make your heart skip a beat.
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed customizable and interchangeable glossy steel front cover
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame mixed with DENY’s signature pattern printed on aluminum backing on right side and full 22" x 22" interior mirror on left side.
- Hangers: Custom acrylic hooks that connect to durable bamboo sliders and hold over 300 pieces of jewelry (assortment of hooks and sliders come with each purchase). Also includes scalloped ledge compartments for loose jewelry and bangle bracelets.
- Mounting: Easy mounting set-up including Z-Bar and screws – no power tools necessary!
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
22" x 22" x 3"
In “The Garden Spot”, Philadelphia University’s Master’s of Textile Grad, Rachelle Roberts (’12) is ready to tell us her whole story; the story of her designs from beginning to end. As she writes in her blog about sitting in a backyard on a hot summer’s eve, sketching her floral surroundings, heavy with the humidity of the night, yet just as light with an air of the ‘care-free’ and whimsical translate to fabric. Rachelle’s skills have been employed by many companies such as Martha Stewart’s Home line and Butterfly Home Fashions out of Brooklyn, NY as well as various swimwear designs. Currently she works with top designers at renowned flooring design company Congoleum.