DENY Rachelle Roberts
Rachelle Roberts Charming Cats And Dogs BlingBox Petite
Art Title: charming cats and dogs
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox Petite is a smaller version of our signature BlingBox with lots of unique features. This version measures approximately 15” x 15” x 3” and has an exterior matte cover showcasing the artwork of your choice with a coordinating matte color on the interior. Additionally, the BlingBox Petite includes interior built-in clear, acrylic hooks that hold over 120 pieces of jewelry! Doubling as both art and an organized hanging jewelry box, it’s bound to be the most functional (and most talked about) piece of wall art in your home!
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed matte cover and square corners
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo frame mixed with a coordinating color printed on a matte finish (color is pre-selected).
- Hangers: Built-in clear, acrylic hook system to organize over 120 pieces of jewelry. Also includes bottom ledge to contain loose jewelry.
- Mounting: Use two screws (included) to hang on the wall
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
15" x 15" x 3"
In “The Garden Spot”, Philadelphia University’s Master’s of Textile Grad, Rachelle Roberts (’12) is ready to tell us her whole story; the story of her designs from beginning to end. As she writes in her blog about sitting in a backyard on a hot summer’s eve, sketching her floral surroundings, heavy with the humidity of the night, yet just as light with an air of the ‘care-free’ and whimsical translate to fabric. Rachelle’s skills have been employed by many companies such as Martha Stewart’s Home line and Butterfly Home Fashions out of Brooklyn, NY as well as various swimwear designs. Currently she works with top designers at renowned flooring design company Congoleum.