DENY Rosie Brown
Rosie Brown Snowing BlingBox
Art Title: snowing
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox is just about the most innovative jewelry storage solution ever! Measuring 22” x 22” x 3” with rounded corners, the BlingBox looks like a piece of art from the exterior, but functions as a jewelry box on the interior. It holds over 300 pieces in all shapes and sizes while allowing you to actually see the jewelry that you own…now there’s a concept! It’s functional art that’s sleek, streamlined and is bound to make your heart skip a beat.
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed customizable and interchangeable glossy steel front cover
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame mixed with DENY’s signature pattern printed on aluminum backing on right side and full 22" x 22" interior mirror on left side.
- Hangers: Custom acrylic hooks that connect to durable bamboo sliders and hold over 300 pieces of jewelry (assortment of hooks and sliders come with each purchase). Also includes scalloped ledge compartments for loose jewelry and bangle bracelets.
- Mounting: Easy mounting set-up including Z-Bar and screws – no power tools necessary!
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
22" x 22" x 3"
Rosie Brown has been painting in different mediums her entire life.Rosie Brown’s paintings reflect Florida living: vibrant colors, gorgeous seascapes, and all things tropical. She is a signature member of the Miami Watercolor Society, a member of the Florida Watercolor Society, and a docent at the Lowe Art Museum at the University of Miami. Rosie moved to the United States from Cuba at the age of nine. She graduated with a business degree from Florida International University, but she continued to pursue her passion for painting as a hobby. After a successful business career, she retired and now focuses on her painting full time.