DENY Stephanie Corfee
Stephanie Corfee Bursting Heart BlingBox Petite
Art Title: bursting heart
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox Petite is a smaller version of our signature BlingBox with lots of unique features. This version measures approximately 15” x 15” x 3” and has an exterior matte cover showcasing the artwork of your choice with a coordinating matte color on the interior. Additionally, the BlingBox Petite includes interior built-in clear, acrylic hooks that hold over 120 pieces of jewelry! Doubling as both art and an organized hanging jewelry box, it’s bound to be the most functional (and most talked about) piece of wall art in your home!
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed matte cover and square corners
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo frame mixed with a coordinating color printed on a matte finish (color is pre-selected).
- Hangers: Built-in clear, acrylic hook system to organize over 120 pieces of jewelry. Also includes bottom ledge to contain loose jewelry.
- Mounting: Use two screws (included) to hang on the wall
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
15" x 15" x 3"
Stephanie is an artist/illustrator/author working from her home studio in Malvern, Pennsylvania. Her work is filled with vibrant color, intricate line work and sometimes whimsically drawn characters. After obtaining a degree in Fine Arts and another in Biology, Stephanie has worked as a watercolorist, fashion designer, portrait artist, graphic designer, illustrator and writer. She has run her own freelance graphic design business since 2005 and also creates original illustrations/paintings and prints that sell online, in boutiques and to private clients via commission. Stephanie recently published her first two books, illustrated a third and will release her fourth book next Fall.