DENY Stephanie Corfee
Stephanie Corfee Shine Watercolor BlingBox
Art Title: shine watercolor
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox is just about the most innovative jewelry storage solution ever! Measuring 22” x 22” x 3” with rounded corners, the BlingBox looks like a piece of art from the exterior, but functions as a jewelry box on the interior. It holds over 300 pieces in all shapes and sizes while allowing you to actually see the jewelry that you own…now there’s a concept! It’s functional art that’s sleek, streamlined and is bound to make your heart skip a beat.
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed customizable and interchangeable glossy steel front cover
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame mixed with DENY’s signature pattern printed on aluminum backing on right side and full 22" x 22" interior mirror on left side.
- Hangers: Custom acrylic hooks that connect to durable bamboo sliders and hold over 300 pieces of jewelry (assortment of hooks and sliders come with each purchase). Also includes scalloped ledge compartments for loose jewelry and bangle bracelets.
- Mounting: Easy mounting set-up including Z-Bar and screws – no power tools necessary!
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
22" x 22" x 3"
Stephanie is an artist/illustrator/author working from her home studio in Malvern, Pennsylvania. Her work is filled with vibrant color, intricate line work and sometimes whimsically drawn characters. After obtaining a degree in Fine Arts and another in Biology, Stephanie has worked as a watercolorist, fashion designer, portrait artist, graphic designer, illustrator and writer. She has run her own freelance graphic design business since 2005 and also creates original illustrations/paintings and prints that sell online, in boutiques and to private clients via commission. Stephanie recently published her first two books, illustrated a third and will release her fourth book next Fall.