DENY Andi Bird
Andi Bird Honor Table Runner
- The DENY Tablecloth has a little sister and she’s just as fancy. The DENY Table Runner is the perfect addition to your tablescape, adding a stylish touch to your family dinner or the fanciest of dinner parties. Plus, this 90” x 14” runner is machine washable, ensuring that the design never fades. So party on!
- Top side printed
- 100% medium weight white woven polyester fabric
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent (minor color fading may occur). Tumble dry low. May iron on appropriate cotton setting.
- Custom printed for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
- Approximately 90” L x 14” W
Andi grew up in an artistic family. Her father was an art director at a prominent advertising agency in Chicago and is now a well-known sculptor. Her mother was a fashion illustrator for the Chicago Daily News. With the support and encouragement of her parents, Andi started drawing at the age of four. Art became a positive addiction for this only child and it continued in grade and high school where she would draw and paint while listening to deafeningly loud rock music. After graduating from Carnegie Mellon University, with a fine arts degree, Andi felt a need to add graphic design, typography and textile designs to her portfolio and spent a multitude of hours working and perfecting those skills. Over the years she has worked as a graphic and textile designer in Sausalito, California and considers herself to be incredibly fortunate to have the opportunity to spend her days doing the work she loves.