DENY Caroline Okun
Caroline Okun Obsidian Comforter
- More lightweight than a duvet cover but heavier than a quilt, the DENY Comforter packs a 1-2-3 punch in the bedroom with endless statement making designs!
- Top side printed
- Printed in the USA
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Tumble dry low heat. Do not bleach or iron.
- Custom printed for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
-This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
- TWIN/XL: 68" X 88"
-QUEEN/FULL: 88" X 88"
- KING: 104" X 88"
- (PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A 1"-2" TOLERANCE ON ALL PRINTED TEXTILE PRODUCTS)
Caroline Okun spent her formative years in New York, where at 13 years old she would jump on a train and spend the day in art museums, stores and taking in the splendor of the city. After college she lived in Sweden for several years, where she developed an appreciation for simple bold patterns and solidified her love of the Arts & Crafts Movement. Educated in both Psychology and Art, she continues to be fascinated at the ways that color and design impact our everyday lives. She works formally as a graphic designer for Spoonflower and in a freelance capacity for her firm, Brains Are Pretty. In her spare time she is an avid chef, an amateur kickboxer and like a kid in a candy shop with her new sewing machine. She is very excited to be part of the DENY Designs family so she can share her fun, quirky and bold images with the world.