DENY Jacqueline Maldonado
Jacqueline Maldonado Magic Terrazzo Pink Cloth Napkin
- Time to up the ante in the napkin category and what better way to mop up your mess than with the DENY Cloth Napkin! Available in sets of 1, 2 or 4 with endless design options to choose from, our cloth napkins are sure to add a pop of color and are perfectly paired with DENY’s coordinating tablecloths, table runners and placemats. Whether you fold, roll, or make elaborate swans, our napkins will make the perfect addition to your favorite meal.
- Top side printed
- 100% white polyester fabric
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent (minor color fading may occur). Tumble dry low. May iron on appropriate cotton setting.
- Custom printed for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
- Approximately 17.5” x 17.5” square
Jacqueline Maldonado is a New York native, currently residing in Long Island. She spent most of her adult career in various facets of the fashion industry, all the while nurturing her artistic talent through higher education in visual art and developing a discipline in her artistic practice. Recently, Jacqueline took a leap of faith to pursue her art as a full-time endeavor. She works in a variety of media and explores many styles and modes of artistic expression; including but not limited to: watercolor, oil pastel, photography, digital imaging, graphic design, textile and surface design. Often, she combines several of these media, inventing unique and modern forms of art.