DENY Jacqueline Maldonado
Jacqueline Maldonado Magic Terrazzo Pink Placemat
- Give each guest a pop of pizzazz while they gab and grub over DENY’s placemats. Our placemat can be the standout accessory to any table all on its own or it can be layered with DENY’s tabletop collection for extra oomph. This hardworking product will protect your table, define table settings, and add a splash of color. Available in sets of 1, 2 and 4, the 18”x13” placemat design is machine washable and will never fade – so get your entertaining on!
- Top side printed
- 100% medium weight white woven polyester fabric
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent (minor color fading may occur). Tumble dry low. May iron on appropriate cotton setting.
- Custom printed for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
- Approximately 13” L x 18” W
Jacqueline Maldonado is a New York native, currently residing in Long Island. She spent most of her adult career in various facets of the fashion industry, all the while nurturing her artistic talent through higher education in visual art and developing a discipline in her artistic practice. Recently, Jacqueline took a leap of faith to pursue her art as a full-time endeavor. She works in a variety of media and explores many styles and modes of artistic expression; including but not limited to: watercolor, oil pastel, photography, digital imaging, graphic design, textile and surface design. Often, she combines several of these media, inventing unique and modern forms of art.