DENY Lisa Argyropoulos
Lisa Argyropoulos Spring Mandalas Cloth Napkin
- Time to up the ante in the napkin category and what better way to mop up your mess than with the DENY Cloth Napkin! Available in sets of 1, 2 or 4 with endless design options to choose from, our cloth napkins are sure to add a pop of color and are perfectly paired with DENY’s coordinating tablecloths, table runners and placemats. Whether you fold, roll, or make elaborate swans, our napkins will make the perfect addition to your favorite meal.
- Top side printed
- 100% white polyester fabric
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent (minor color fading may occur). Tumble dry low. May iron on appropriate cotton setting.
- Custom printed for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
- Approximately 17.5” x 17.5” square
Lisa Argyropoulos is an artist, photographer and designer who holds a Master’s Degree in Humanities. From a very young age, art has been an integral part of her life and it has continued to be ever present to this day. Lisa loves creating art in many mediums - sketching, painting, sculpting and more. In recent years, she has worked more closely with photography and digital avenues. Enchanted by nature, color, shapes and sparkly things…she loves to dream up new works. Lisa’s art is an extension of herself and ever evolving. Everyday, we are touched by the creative world that surrounds us…she hopes that her designs will also touch and inspire you!