DENY Ninola Design
Ninola Design Holiday Rain Placemat
- Give each guest a pop of pizzazz while they gab and grub over DENY’s placemats. Our placemat can be the standout accessory to any table all on its own or it can be layered with DENY’s tabletop collection for extra oomph. This hardworking product will protect your table, define table settings, and add a splash of color. Available in sets of 1, 2 and 4, the 18”x13” placemat design is machine washable and will never fade – so get your entertaining on!
- Top side printed
- 100% medium weight white woven polyester fabric
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent (minor color fading may occur). Tumble dry low. May iron on appropriate cotton setting.
- Custom printed for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
- Approximately 13” L x 18” W
Ninola is a print design studio based on Valencia, Spain, specialized in create watercolor artworks and patterns designs to make common things more beautiful. The artist and designer behind the studio is Laura Muñoz Estellés: Laura’s work is the result of a multidisciplinary learning process through fashion, fine arts and textiles. Her artistic talent has been cultivated through years in the fashion industry, by creating patterns for apparel, accessories and product lines. She aims to create by revealing the potential of a joyful spirit, by setting free the forgotten child that lies within all of us, honestly and without prejudices, figuring out new ways of expression, in a constant search for the non-existent yet, for the unexpected and surprising, the emotion of playing and enjoyment, enthusiasm, the might of colors and the naïve curiosity of innocence.Painting and illustrating, playing and experiencing with textures and shades, releasing hand in an intuitive and boundless way. Thus the rivers of watercolors and inks are her most beloved way of expression, their randomness and inaccuracy, the inherent element of luck and surprise, making each work unrepeatable, each one a spontaneous order… Where colors flow.