DENY Pimlada Phuapradit
Pimlada Phuapradit Folk Floral Pink Pet Bed
Art Title: folk floral pink
Perfect for dogs, cats or even a pig! With our cozy pet bed made of a fleece top and waterproof duck bottom, you’re bound to have one happy animal catching some zzzz’s in ultimate comfort.
- 100% polyester printed fleece top with 100% cotton waterproof bottom in taupe
- Polyester fill bun insert
- Zipper closure with machine washable cover
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach or iron.
- Custom made for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5 – 10 business days
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
30” x 40”
Pimlada Phuapradit is an artist and designer at Pim-Pimlada Studio, based in Bangkok, Thailand. She earned BA in Textile design from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, (RMIT), Australia and worked as a knitwear and surface pattern designer in Bangkok. Her love for drawing led her to pursue further training in figurative and narrative arts. In 2011, she received MFA (Illustration as Visual Essay) from the School of Visual Arts (SVA),New York. Today, Pim continues to work in the field of surface pattern design while consistently incorporate illustrative elements into her pattern designs. She loves drawing colorful tiny details and designing characters, inspired by her pet dogs and rabbit.