DENY Pimlada Phuapradit
Pimlada Phuapradit Mint Snowman BlingBox
Art Title: mint snowman
Handcrafted from 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo, DENY Designs’ BlingBox is just about the most innovative jewelry storage solution ever! Measuring 22” x 22” x 3” with rounded corners, the BlingBox looks like a piece of art from the exterior, but functions as a jewelry box on the interior. It holds over 300 pieces in all shapes and sizes while allowing you to actually see the jewelry that you own…now there’s a concept! It’s functional art that’s sleek, streamlined and is bound to make your heart skip a beat.
- Exterior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame with printed customizable and interchangeable glossy steel front cover
- Interior Design: 100% sustainable, eco-friendly flat grain amber bamboo wood frame mixed with DENY’s signature pattern printed on aluminum backing on right side and full 22" x 22" interior mirror on left side.
- Hangers: Custom acrylic hooks that connect to durable bamboo sliders and hold over 300 pieces of jewelry (assortment of hooks and sliders come with each purchase). Also includes scalloped ledge compartments for loose jewelry and bangle bracelets.
- Mounting: Easy mounting set-up including Z-Bar and screws – no power tools necessary!
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
22" x 22" x 3"
Pimlada Phuapradit is an artist and designer at Pim-Pimlada Studio, based in Bangkok, Thailand. She earned BA in Textile design from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, (RMIT), Australia and worked as a knitwear and surface pattern designer in Bangkok. Her love for drawing led her to pursue further training in figurative and narrative arts. In 2011, she received MFA (Illustration as Visual Essay) from the School of Visual Arts (SVA),New York. Today, Pim continues to work in the field of surface pattern design while consistently incorporate illustrative elements into her pattern designs. She loves drawing colorful tiny details and designing characters, inspired by her pet dogs and rabbit.