DENY Pimlada Phuapradit
Pimlada Phuapradit Summer floral pink Pet Bandana
Art Title: summer floral pink
What a little trendsetter your pet is going to be with the DENY Pet Bandana! Made from 100% spun polyester in a triangular cut, your pet can now accessorize to suit his/her interesting personality.
- 100% lightweight spun polyester
- Recommended for animals up to 50 pounds
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Line dry. Do not bleach or iron.
- Custom made for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5 – 10 business days
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
Triangular cut measuring 28” x 20” x 20”
Pimlada Phuapradit is an artist and designer at Pim-Pimlada Studio, based in Bangkok, Thailand. She earned BA in Textile design from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, (RMIT), Australia and worked as a knitwear and surface pattern designer in Bangkok. Her love for drawing led her to pursue further training in figurative and narrative arts. In 2011, she received MFA (Illustration as Visual Essay) from the School of Visual Arts (SVA),New York. Today, Pim continues to work in the field of surface pattern design while consistently incorporate illustrative elements into her pattern designs. She loves drawing colorful tiny details and designing characters, inspired by her pet dogs and rabbit.