DENY Pimlada Phuapradit
Pimlada Phuapradit Sunny Daisies Cloth Napkin
Art Title: sunny daisies
- Time to up the ante in the napkin category and what better way to mop up your mess than with the DENY Cloth Napkin! Available in sets of 1, 2 or 4 with endless design options to choose from, our cloth napkins are sure to add a pop of color and are perfectly paired with DENY’s coordinating tablecloths, table runners and placemats. Whether you fold, roll, or make elaborate swans, our napkins will make the perfect addition to your favorite meal.
- Top side printed
- 100% white polyester fabric
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent (minor color fading may occur). Tumble dry low. May iron on appropriate cotton setting.
- Custom printed for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
- Approximately 17.5” x 17.5” square
Pimlada Phuapradit is an artist and designer at Pim-Pimlada Studio, based in Bangkok, Thailand. She earned BA in Textile design from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, (RMIT), Australia and worked as a knitwear and surface pattern designer in Bangkok. Her love for drawing led her to pursue further training in figurative and narrative arts. In 2011, she received MFA (Illustration as Visual Essay) from the School of Visual Arts (SVA),New York. Today, Pim continues to work in the field of surface pattern design while consistently incorporate illustrative elements into her pattern designs. She loves drawing colorful tiny details and designing characters, inspired by her pet dogs and rabbit.