DENY Pimlada Phuapradit
Pimlada Phuapradit Tiny Floral Teal Placemat
Art Title: tiny floral teal
- Give each guest a pop of pizzazz while they gab and grub over DENY’s placemats. Our placemat can be the standout accessory to any table all on its own or it can be layered with DENY’s tabletop collection for extra oomph. This hardworking product will protect your table, define table settings, and add a splash of color. Available in sets of 1, 2 and 4, the 18”x13” placemat design is machine washable and will never fade – so get your entertaining on!
- Top side printed
- 100% medium weight white woven polyester fabric
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent (minor color fading may occur). Tumble dry low. May iron on appropriate cotton setting.
- Custom printed for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
- Approximately 13” L x 18” W
Pimlada Phuapradit is an artist and designer at Pim-Pimlada Studio, based in Bangkok, Thailand. She earned BA in Textile design from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, (RMIT), Australia and worked as a knitwear and surface pattern designer in Bangkok. Her love for drawing led her to pursue further training in figurative and narrative arts. In 2011, she received MFA (Illustration as Visual Essay) from the School of Visual Arts (SVA),New York. Today, Pim continues to work in the field of surface pattern design while consistently incorporate illustrative elements into her pattern designs. She loves drawing colorful tiny details and designing characters, inspired by her pet dogs and rabbit.