DENY Schatzi Brown
Schatzi Brown Modern Line Zepher Placemat
- Give each guest a pop of pizzazz while they gab and grub over DENY’s placemats. Our placemat can be the standout accessory to any table all on its own or it can be layered with DENY’s tabletop collection for extra oomph. This hardworking product will protect your table, define table settings, and add a splash of color. Available in sets of 1, 2 and 4, the 18”x13” placemat design is machine washable and will never fade – so get your entertaining on!
- Top side printed
- 100% medium weight white woven polyester fabric
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent (minor color fading may occur). Tumble dry low. May iron on appropriate cotton setting.
- Custom printed for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
- Approximately 13” L x 18” W
Tanya Brown is a surface and textile designer living happily by the sea on Long Island in New York. Tanya designs under the name Schatzi Brown. The word “Schatzi” is a German term of endearment. She is endlessly inspired by her many travels, global cultures, colors, and nature. She loves working with watercolors, inks, and markers. When not designing, she can be found hanging out in nature with her family at the beach, biking, running, or surfing!