DENY Wagner Campelo
Wagner Campelo SHIBORI TRIBAL DENIM Cloth Napkin
- Time to up the ante in the napkin category and what better way to mop up your mess than with the DENY Cloth Napkin! Available in sets of 1, 2 or 4 with endless design options to choose from, our cloth napkins are sure to add a pop of color and are perfectly paired with DENY’s coordinating tablecloths, table runners and placemats. Whether you fold, roll, or make elaborate swans, our napkins will make the perfect addition to your favorite meal.
- Top side printed
- 100% white polyester fabric
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent (minor color fading may occur). Tumble dry low. May iron on appropriate cotton setting.
- Custom printed for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
- Approximately 17.5” x 17.5” square
Wagner was born, raised, educated, and currently resides in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Earning a degree in Fine Arts at Federal University of Rio de Janeiro and a Masters degree in Print and Pattern Design at SENAI-CETIQT, Wagner has a love and passion for all things surface design. His work is diversified and eclectic, with patterns that ally shapes and colors, in a simple language that is both graphic and cheerful. As a lover of photography, Wagner delights in elaborating patterns using his photos as an inspiration. His work has been sold all over the world, as well as published in various books and magazines. His designs can be seen anywhere from stationery and swimwear to interior designs.