DENY Wagner Campelo
Wagner Campelo SHIBORI TRIBAL INDIGO Table Runner
- The DENY Tablecloth has a little sister and she’s just as fancy. The DENY Table Runner is the perfect addition to your tablescape, adding a stylish touch to your family dinner or the fanciest of dinner parties. Plus, this 90” x 14” runner is machine washable, ensuring that the design never fades. So party on!
- Top side printed
- 100% medium weight white woven polyester fabric
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent (minor color fading may occur). Tumble dry low. May iron on appropriate cotton setting.
- Custom printed for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
- Approximately 90” L x 14” W
Wagner was born, raised, educated, and currently resides in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Earning a degree in Fine Arts at Federal University of Rio de Janeiro and a Masters degree in Print and Pattern Design at SENAI-CETIQT, Wagner has a love and passion for all things surface design. His work is diversified and eclectic, with patterns that ally shapes and colors, in a simple language that is both graphic and cheerful. As a lover of photography, Wagner delights in elaborating patterns using his photos as an inspiration. His work has been sold all over the world, as well as published in various books and magazines. His designs can be seen anywhere from stationery and swimwear to interior designs.