DENY Wagner Campelo
Wagner Campelo SHIBORI TRIBAL ROSE Placemat
Art Title: shibori tribal rose
- Give each guest a pop of pizzazz while they gab and grub over DENY’s placemats. Our placemat can be the standout accessory to any table all on its own or it can be layered with DENY’s tabletop collection for extra oomph. This hardworking product will protect your table, define table settings, and add a splash of color. Available in sets of 1, 2 and 4, the 18”x13” placemat design is machine washable and will never fade – so get your entertaining on!
- Top side printed
- 100% medium weight white woven polyester fabric
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent (minor color fading may occur). Tumble dry low. May iron on appropriate cotton setting.
- Custom printed for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
- Approximately 13” L x 18” W
Wagner was born, raised, educated, and currently resides in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Earning a degree in Fine Arts at Federal University of Rio de Janeiro and a Masters degree in Print and Pattern Design at SENAI-CETIQT, Wagner has a love and passion for all things surface design. His work is diversified and eclectic, with patterns that ally shapes and colors, in a simple language that is both graphic and cheerful. As a lover of photography, Wagner delights in elaborating patterns using his photos as an inspiration. His work has been sold all over the world, as well as published in various books and magazines. His designs can be seen anywhere from stationery and swimwear to interior designs.