DENY Ali Gulec
Ali Gulec Llama Van Tapestry
It’s the room accessory with so many uses it will have your head spinning! Dress up your wall, bed, chair or use it on the go for a picnic, day at the beach or on the lawn at that show you’ve been dying to see. However you use it, you’ll be the talk of the town when you pair it with art from the DENY Art Gallery!
- 100% White polyester with printed top and finished edges
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach or iron.
- Custom made for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
Small: 50" x 60"
Medium: 60" x 80"
(Please note there is a 1"-2" tolerance on all printed textile products)
Based in Istanbul, Turkish artist and graphic designer Ali Gulec has an eye for images that oscillate between the macabre, irreverent, and absurd. Working at his ikiiki Design Studio, Gulec blends traditional illustration with computer imaging to produce prints, collages, even graphic apparel dressed in often-humorous designs as creative as they are confounding.