DENY Bianca Green
Bianca Green Louis Armstrong Told Us So Tapestry
It’s the room accessory with so many uses it will have your head spinning! Dress up your wall, bed, chair or use it on the go for a picnic, day at the beach or on the lawn at that show you’ve been dying to see. However you use it, you’ll be the talk of the town when you pair it with art from the DENY Art Gallery!
- 100% White polyester with printed top and finished edges
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach or iron.
- Custom made for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
Small: 50" x 60"
Medium: 60" x 80"
(Please note there is a 1"-2" tolerance on all printed textile products)
Bianca Green is an artist, dreamer and color addict. Born in Rio de Janeiro, she lived in San Francisco, Montevideo and now in Berlin. Bianca's passion for travel allows her to get inspiration from all over the world. But she does not only travel to countries. In her mind, she travels to places that do not have names. Creativity can get you far, so Bianca transports to paper what her imagination shows her and tries to give you little glimpses of those places without names. She enjoys combining reality with fantasy, creating images that will color your life and hopefully make you happy.