Chobopop 90s Dinosaur Pattern Pouch
Art Title: 90s dinosaur pattern
You name it, DENY’s Pouches hold it! Available in two sizes and styles, you can use our water repellent pouches for cosmetics, perfume, jewelry, pencils and even an Ipad mini! And did we mention that the small size doubles as a wristlet? With a coordinating color strap and interior lining, you can throw it into a larger bag or use it on the go as a clutch to hold your phone, credit cards and various other essentials. It’s a party in a bag!
- Water repellent woven polyester fabric
- White interior
- White zipper closure with gold pull
- Small size includes permanently attached wristlet strap with 5” hand opening in coordinating color
- Available in two styles: Flat and Structured
- Care: Spot clean only
- Custom made for every order
- Custom made in the USA
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
8.5” x 6”
11.75” x 8”
Chobopop consists of Hungarian designer couple Amee Orbán and Csaba Gál. Both were born and raised in Transylvania and are currently living in Budapest. In 2005, they founded their small studio and began to design and produce felt toys. With these digitally designed and hand sewn characters, they had the opportunity to present in Antwerp, Belgium at the Fashion Museum's Homemade Exhibition in 2007. The following year, Amee and Csabas work was showcased at Myplasticheart Gallery in New York. After receiving great exposure for their toy designs, Chobopop branched into digital vector illustration and graphic design where they express their love of the arts today.