DENY Iveta Abolina
Iveta Abolina Milkyway Comforter
- More lightweight than a duvet cover but heavier than a quilt, the DENY Comforter packs a 1-2-3 punch in the bedroom with endless statement making designs!
- Top side printed
- Printed in the USA
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Tumble dry low heat. Do not bleach or iron.
- Custom printed for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
-This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
- TWIN/XL: 68" X 88"
-QUEEN/FULL: 88" X 88"
- KING: 104" X 88"
- (PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A 1"-2" TOLERANCE ON ALL PRINTED TEXTILE PRODUCTS)
Iveta Abolina started drawing in early childhood – tracing over pictures from books and magazines. This tedious task has given its fruits – Iveta's attention to detail is seen in every piece of work she has done. Painting classes during high school and a Design and Technology degree from Parsons School of Design improved Iveta's interest in design. Her style of illustration is characterized by the search for beauty and equilibrium in chaos. She attempts to capture a moment of her own imagination and finds ways to mix her hand drawn images and textures into a graphic alchemy. She likes to put elements in order and then disorder; to break them and fix them - and finally get a balanced composition. Within each piece she tries to create an intimate world that possesses its own ethos and its own emotional range.