DENY Kris Tate
Kris Tate Tribal 3 Tapestry
Art Title: tribal 3
It’s the room accessory with so many uses it will have your head spinning! Dress up your wall, bed, chair or use it on the go for a picnic, day at the beach or on the lawn at that show you’ve been dying to see. However you use it, you’ll be the talk of the town when you pair it with art from the DENY Art Gallery!
- 100% lightweight cream polyester with printed top and finished edges
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach or iron.
- Custom made for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
Small: 50" x 60"
Medium: 60" x 80"
(Please note there is a 1"-2" tolerance on all printed textile products)
After being raised in the city of Guatemala where her native culture inspired her to start creating art, Kris Tate moved to the UK where she now lives and works. She is an independent illustrator who lives in a world of geometrical color with animals from the forest. Her love of animals and ability to identify with them proves to be her main source of inspiration. Among Kris’ favorites? Fawns, Cats, Wolves, Bears, Foxes and Owls.