DENY Ninola Design
Ninola Design Spring Memories Dark Painting Comforter
- More lightweight than a duvet cover but heavier than a quilt, the DENY Comforter packs a 1-2-3 punch in the bedroom with endless statement making designs!
- Top side printed
- Printed in the USA
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Tumble dry low heat. Do not bleach or iron.
- Custom printed for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
-This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
- TWIN/XL: 68" X 88"
-QUEEN/FULL: 88" X 88"
- KING: 104" X 88"
- (PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A 1"-2" TOLERANCE ON ALL PRINTED TEXTILE PRODUCTS)
Ninola is a print design studio based on Valencia, Spain, specialized in create watercolor artworks and patterns designs to make common things more beautiful. The artist and designer behind the studio is Laura Muñoz Estellés: Laura’s work is the result of a multidisciplinary learning process through fashion, fine arts and textiles. Her artistic talent has been cultivated through years in the fashion industry, by creating patterns for apparel, accessories and product lines. She aims to create by revealing the potential of a joyful spirit, by setting free the forgotten child that lies within all of us, honestly and without prejudices, figuring out new ways of expression, in a constant search for the non-existent yet, for the unexpected and surprising, the emotion of playing and enjoyment, enthusiasm, the might of colors and the naïve curiosity of innocence.Painting and illustrating, playing and experiencing with textures and shades, releasing hand in an intuitive and boundless way. Thus the rivers of watercolors and inks are her most beloved way of expression, their randomness and inaccuracy, the inherent element of luck and surprise, making each work unrepeatable, each one a spontaneous order… Where colors flow.