DENY Pimlada Phuapradit
Pimlada Phuapradit Folk Bunnies Coffee Table
Art Title: folk bunnies
- Sleek baltic birch top with ultra smooth durable gloss finish
- Option of tapered wood legs or steel hairpin legs with either clear or gold coating-80 lb. weight limit with tapered wood leg option
- Care: Wipe clean with non-abrasive rag
- Custom made in the Denver,CO
- Estimated Ship Date: 3-4 weeks
- This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition with a 30% restocking fee
With Metal Legs
38" x 19" x 19"
With Tapered Wood Legs
38" x 19" x 22"
Pimlada Phuapradit is an artist and designer at Pim-Pimlada Studio, based in Bangkok, Thailand. She earned BA in Textile design from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, (RMIT), Australia and worked as a knitwear and surface pattern designer in Bangkok. Her love for drawing led her to pursue further training in figurative and narrative arts. In 2011, she received MFA (Illustration as Visual Essay) from the School of Visual Arts (SVA),New York. Today, Pim continues to work in the field of surface pattern design while consistently incorporate illustrative elements into her pattern designs. She loves drawing colorful tiny details and designing characters, inspired by her pet dogs and rabbit.