DENY Pimlada Phuapradit
Pimlada Phuapradit Folk Bunnies Comforter
Art Title: folk bunnies
- More lightweight than a duvet cover but heavier than a quilt, the DENY Comforter packs a 1-2-3 punch in the bedroom with endless statement making designs!
- Top side printed
- Printed in the USA
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Tumble dry low heat. Do not bleach or iron.
- Custom printed for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
-This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
- TWIN/XL: 68" X 88"
-QUEEN/FULL: 88" X 88"
- KING: 104" X 88"
- (PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A 1"-2" TOLERANCE ON ALL PRINTED TEXTILE PRODUCTS)
Pimlada Phuapradit is an artist and designer at Pim-Pimlada Studio, based in Bangkok, Thailand. She earned BA in Textile design from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, (RMIT), Australia and worked as a knitwear and surface pattern designer in Bangkok. Her love for drawing led her to pursue further training in figurative and narrative arts. In 2011, she received MFA (Illustration as Visual Essay) from the School of Visual Arts (SVA),New York. Today, Pim continues to work in the field of surface pattern design while consistently incorporate illustrative elements into her pattern designs. She loves drawing colorful tiny details and designing characters, inspired by her pet dogs and rabbit.