DENY Pimlada Phuapradit
Pimlada Phuapradit Folk Floral Pink Cutting Board Round
Art Title: folk floral pink
We'd like to introduce you to your new DENY Cutting Board. With three different shapes-round, square, and rectangle-your dinner parties just got a whole lot cooler. The half-inch birch wood showcases your art on one side perfect for making a statement in your kitchen. And the other side is for prepping all of the cheese and meats available. Whether you do one or all three, your kitchen gets a huge upgrade with these one-of-a-kind cutting boards.
- Natural birch wood
- Matte natural woodgrain prep side
- Semi gloss, printed art side (art side not to be used for prep)
- 1" hole for handling and storage/hanging
- Do not wash in dishwasher or submerge/let sit in water for any period of time
- For best cleaning results simply rinse, wipe clean with a non-abrasive cloth and set upright to dry
- Custom made for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5 - 10 business days
Circular: L 11.5" x H 1/2"
Pimlada Phuapradit is an artist and designer at Pim-Pimlada Studio, based in Bangkok, Thailand. She earned BA in Textile design from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, (RMIT), Australia and worked as a knitwear and surface pattern designer in Bangkok. Her love for drawing led her to pursue further training in figurative and narrative arts. In 2011, she received MFA (Illustration as Visual Essay) from the School of Visual Arts (SVA),New York. Today, Pim continues to work in the field of surface pattern design while consistently incorporate illustrative elements into her pattern designs. She loves drawing colorful tiny details and designing characters, inspired by her pet dogs and rabbit.