DENY Stephanie Corfee
Stephanie Corfee Night Bloomers Comforter
- More lightweight than a duvet cover but heavier than a quilt, the DENY Comforter packs a 1-2-3 punch in the bedroom with endless statement making designs!
- Top side printed
- Printed in the USA
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Tumble dry low heat. Do not bleach or iron.
- Custom printed for every order
- Estimated Ship Date: 5-10 business days
-This item is eligible for a return or exchange in new condition within 30 days
- TWIN/XL: 68" X 88"
-QUEEN/FULL: 88" X 88"
- KING: 104" X 88"
- (PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A 1"-2" TOLERANCE ON ALL PRINTED TEXTILE PRODUCTS)
Stephanie is an artist/illustrator/author working from her home studio in Malvern, Pennsylvania. Her work is filled with vibrant color, intricate line work and sometimes whimsically drawn characters. After obtaining a degree in Fine Arts and another in Biology, Stephanie has worked as a watercolorist, fashion designer, portrait artist, graphic designer, illustrator and writer. She has run her own freelance graphic design business since 2005 and also creates original illustrations/paintings and prints that sell online, in boutiques and to private clients via commission. Stephanie recently published her first two books, illustrated a third and will release her fourth book next Fall.